Hirsch | The Horizon Straight Bourbon Whiskey

Shipping calculated at checkout.

Hirsch The Horizon is a blend of two straight bourbons distilled in Lawrenceburg, Indiana. The majority, 94% of the blend, originates from a traditional mash bill and matures for a minimum of 4 years. The remaining 6% is distilled from a "high rye" mash and ages for 6 years, enhancing complexity. Bottled at 92 proof, The Horizon is meticulously crafted for enjoyment neat or over ice.

Be the First to know about new products or promotions.

Join our newsletter